This page contains references to documentation by the LaTeX team. To find documentation that is available elsewhere on the net, vitsit the links page. Also, there’s a whole page dedicated to books on LaTeX and related topics.
If you know about a list of TeX and related documentation not listed here, please contact us.
Documentation distributed with LaTeX
More advanced documentation about LaTeX, which is available via the net includes:
- Configuration options for LaTeX2e
- LaTeX2e for class and package writers
- Cyrillic languages support in LaTeX
- LaTeX2e font selection
- The LaTeX3 project
- Modifying LaTeX
There is a lot of documentation in languages other than English. Lists of books and other resources in other languages are maintained by TeX user groups in the respective countries. The following are known to us:
- German LaTeX documentation maintained by Dante e.V.
- Tout ce que vous avez toujours voulu savoir sur LaTeX
- A collection of french LaTeX documentation maintained by Framasoft
- Apprends LaTeX!